Sell-Side Advisory and Divestment
euroMerger offers a full spectrum of sell-side advisory services and possess in-depth experience and expertise working with entrepreneurs, family businesses, private equity backed companies, multinationals, and public enterprises.
We have decades of experience in delivering the best results for our clients including the best possible valuation of the companies. We do this by a customised design of each sales process to handle the specific challenges that will be faced in the individual processes.
Our experts create best-practise sales materials that portray the most compelling message about the company. These sales materials will be used to attract the most suitable buyers Globally. We will manage every step of the sale process to minimize disruption to the company while maximizing value for our clients. By creating a competitive bidding situation and leading negotiations we will optimise the process through to legal completion.
Our range of services includes:
- Strategic clarification and identification of client’s goals and objectives
- Indicative valuation based on industry and company analysis
- Review of strategic options
- Customised design of a value maximising sale process
- Identification of potential buyers
- Preparation of confidential sales material
- Initial contact and dialog with potential buyers
- Handling of indicative offers
- Preparation of management presentation
- Coordination of site visits
- Orchestration and negotiation of letter of intent
- Management of the due diligence process and data room
- Contractual negotiations through to closing